As many of you know, it is possible to play PPSSPP Gold APK, games offered for Sony PlayStation Portable on Android phones, my teachers. 
As I wrote in my announcement, it will not be possible for me to present Android games or respond to your comments for 20-30 days, so I wanted to prepare a topic about how you can play PSP games on your Android phones.

 On a daily basis, I will also present PSP games known to everyone famous on the site. The application is very easy to use, you just need to download the APK file from the topic and install it on your phone. 

Then you can start playing after downloading the ISO files of PSP games and opening them through the application. The PPSSPP application I presented on the subject is GOLD, that is, the FULL VERSION. 

You can not only download PSP games that I will add to the site, but also download and play ISO files from sources you trust. At the end of the topic, I added a video about how the application uses it.

 PPSSPP Gold 1.13.1 is the latest version.




Dowland👇